Frontier® Business Customer Service
Get more from your service provider—Frontier is ready to answer your questions, so you can get back to business
What Should I Do If My Internet Isn’t Working?
For Frontier FiOS® and high-speed internet customers
Resolve common internet problems using automated troubleshooting:
- Log into your account
- Click troubleshooting (you should see it on the right side of your account summary page)
- Select “Run Troubleshooting”
For all other customers
Rebooting is a simple fix for many issues.
Use our Support Wizard to get your internet back up and running:
Frontier Business Customer Service FAQs
How can I check my order or ticket status?
What should I do if I’m experiencing outages?
- We’re here 24/7/365 to fix service outages and get your small business operating smoothly again. Please check Frontier.com , Facebook, and Twitter for updates.
How can I change my Wi-Fi password?
- Configure your wireless network by connecting your wireless router and computer with an Ethernet cable.
- Choose WPA/WPA2 security.
- Follow the specific instructions for your wireless router to secure your Frontier internet with a strong password.
How can I access voicemail on my computer?
- Log into webmail.frontiermessaging.com with your 10-digit mailbox number and PIN.
- Click to listen to your messages
- Go to um.frontier.com and enter your 10-digit phone number and PIN
How do 911 calls work with Frontier AnyWare?
- Having an updated company location in the 911 system can be a lifesaver in case of emergency. Customers have a single DID (Direct Inward Dialing), or virtual number, providing location information to the E911 dispatch center. You can also purchase more E911 numbers if you have more than one location.
What features does my Frontier telephone service include?
- Depending on your location and package, you may have access to features like three-way calling, long-distance calling, on-hold music. Customer-facing businesses may also have toll-free numbers. Please log into your account or call a Frontier Business customer service representative for information on your phone service.
Do I have an early termination fee?
- Early termination fees are dependent on the service or bundles you purchased. Please log into your account or call a Frontier Business customer support agent for details on your services.