Frontier® Business Phone Service
Improve communications and customer service by choosing Frontier as your phone provider.
- Features like voicemail, caller ID with name, and three-way calling
- Extra lines available
- Local, domestic, and long-distance options available
- VoIP options available
- Premium features available
* Services are subject to all applicable Frontier terms and conditions. Subject to availability.
Frontier Business Phone Features
Anonymous call rejection. Block callers with hidden names or numbers so you don’t have to waste time on unnecessary calls.
Call forwarding. Send calls to another phone number when you’re out of the office or already on the phone.
Caller ID with name. The customers on the other side of incoming calls.
Three-way calling. Create mini "conference" calls by talking to two people at the same time.
Call waiting. See notifications for incoming calls and choose to answer them or send them to voicemail—even if you’re on the line.
Basic voicemail. Let customers leave a message when you miss their call so you can get back to them quickly.
Line-hunting available. Make your main number answerable across multiple lines and stop missing important calls.
Extra lines available. Support your call volume by adding additional phone lines.
Why Frontier Business Phone?
Because we help improve customer service and collaboration.
Frontier Business Phone helped the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce increase efficiency by 35 percent, expand phone network, and respond to customers within 24 hours. A convenient lease program made the switch to Frontier even easier.
Level Up Your Frontier Business Phone Service
Customize your phone to your needs with premium features.
Your small business can better prioritize valuable customers and
more efficiently manage calls with advanced features.
- Speed Dial 30
- Voicemail Deluxe
- Unique ring
- Call acceptance & forwarding controls
- Automatic call return
- Simple call transferring
- VIP call alert
- Automatic busy redial
- Customizable call rejection
Upgrade for 9.99/mo
Make your Frontier Business phone service work double duty with modern add-ons.
Frontier Business Phone FAQs
What are the different types of small-business phone systems?
Several phone systems are suitable for small businesses:
- Multi-line. Multi-line phone systems are the basic, reliable systems you find in many small-business offices.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). VoIP phones use high-speed internet or fiber-optic internet instead of a phone line—making them cost-effective and easy to scale.
- Private branch exchange (PBX). Centralized phone systems with automated switchboards are the defining features of PBX phone systems.
- Cloud-based. VoIP or PBX systems hosted off-site are considered cloud-based phone systems.
What should I look for in a business phone system?
Most phone systems have similar functions and differ in scalability, cost, and technology. Regardless of the system you choose, here are some things to look for:
- Multiple lines allow you and your employees to improve communications by being able to speak with several customers at a time.
- Extra lines available, so you don’t have to pay for additional lines until you need them.
- Hold functionality with messages or on-hold music to let callers know the call hasn’t dropped or what the wait time will be.
What does a phone system cost?
Frontier Business phone service can cost as little as $19.99 per user, per month with Frontier AnyWare (minimum 5 lines required). The overall cost of your company’s system depends the features you need, the size of your business, and whether you need new equipment. Call Frontier Business for plans for your needs and in your area.
How do I choose a business phone number?
Picking the right phone number for your business is important because it can affect how many calls your business receives. There are a few options to choose from depending on your location and needs.
- Local businesses. Choose a local number with the area code of your location to make your number for memorable for your customers.
- National businesses. Select a toll-free number, which looks professional and provides free long-distance calling to your customers.
- Telesales businesses. Pick a memorable vanity number (one that uses words) if most of your sales come via phone calls.
Can I use my phone if the power goes out?
You will be able to make and receive calls during a power outage if you have a traditional landline phone plugged into a phone jack.
What should I look for in a phone service provider?
Choosing a phone provider, also known as a telephone company, telecommunications company, or telco, can influence business productivity and the service you provide your customers. There are a few things you want to look for when making this important business decision:
- Customer service. Know that your telephone company is there to answer every question.
- Affordable options. Look for a provider that offers a variety of budget-friendly plans.
- Scalability. Business growth is good news, and a great telecommunications company will work with you to scale services accordingly.
- Bundles. Look for a provider that offers bundles if your business needs more than phone service. Frontier services can be bundled—which saves you time and money.
- Additional options. Determine if there’s anything else your business needs—such as no early termination fees, premium features, or equipment leasing.
Where can I find additional help?
Visit our customer service page for even more FAQs, or give Frontier Business a call. We’re happy to answer your questions.